Today there are a lot of women suffering from PCOS. It is a disorder in which the menstrual cycle is not regular and in some cases may be absent too. This means that if you are suffering from PCOS you will face ovulation issues and therefore can create problem in conceiving too. Though medications and change in lifestyle can help you in overcoming PCOS but sometimes these treatments may not be effective. Despite of your efforts you might not be able to get pregnant. So IVF is the process to treat PCOS and combat it in an effective manner.
What is PCOS?
As the name indicates it is an ovulation syndrome wherein the egg does not form. When egg is not formed, this means there is nothing for the fertilization. If fertilization does not take place then how pregnancy is possible. There is a small cyst in the ovary which might increase and block the passage for the sperms thereby complicating the situation. So PCOS can be dangerous for the women as it does not allow them to conceive.
How to treat PCOS?
Usually women suffering from PCOS take medications to get rid of the same but once these are ineffective, the only option left is to try IVF. With the help of the IVF process, the doctor will implant a healthy and fertilised embryo into the uterus so that it can grow naturally. This is how IVF can help you in getting pregnant and enjoy parenthood without any problem. The best part about the process is that PCOS results in a lot of pain and with IVF one can find a solution to the same as well. You will no more feel any cramps but suppressing other signs of PCOS too like hair loss, acne etc. In course of time you will be able to feel a lot of relief with your PCOS symptoms too.
Consulting the specialist
The PCOS sufferers should not wait for a long time in case they are not able to conceive. Once they have tried for a few months, they should immediately head towards the specialist and week their guidance. PCOS should not be taken lightly as it can create problems in pregnancy so getting connected with an infertility expert can help you in many ways. Now there are several infertility experts you would come across but Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour is definitely the best in North India. With a long track of successful results, she does magic. Her IVF and dr shivani surrogacy clinic both are quite popular and offers treatments for male infertility as well. So you find all the services under one roof thereby saving both time and money.
Approaching the doctor on time can be good as the process can be started at the earliest. Also you can get rid of your PCOS and leave a healthy life once IVF is over. You get blessed with a baby which you think would not be possible. Thus IVF is advantageous in many cases and that is why it is a boon in medical science.
IVF has been into existence since a long time with a number of successful results. Many couples have tried IVF and have been happy with the outcomes received. They will be able to extend their family and enjoy parenthood. Treating infertility is not easy. Though there are other solutions apart from IVF that can work for you but the response is not as good as IVF. This is the reason that most of the couples who are facing infertility usually rely on IVF for the successful results. There is no doubt that this process can do wonders for you and has far reaching effects too.
Though IVF has many advantages that the people look forward to but as everybody knows every coin has two sides and so is with the IVF. Just like there are pros of the IVF process, similarly there are certain cons too. Today we will talk about both the aspects related to the IVF treatment.
Advantages of IVF
- High success rate – One of the biggest advantages of IVF is the high success rate which seeks the attention of the couple. It is one of the best techniques that works for most of the couples and if performed in the right manner can definitely yield positive results. So the increasing number of positive cases is what makes it a popular choice of several couples.
- Improved IVF process – With advancements, the process of IVF is improving year by year and this ensures more refined results. So this is yet another benefit that comes your way.
Disadvantages of IVF
- Too costly – IVF process takes place in cycles and usually several attempts have to be made to be successful. Being a costly process, not everyone is able to give it a try.
- Takes time – It is a long process because you need to prepare in advance to get started with the process. In some cases you need to go for multiple cycles which can definitely be time consuming.
- Complexities for the baby – Today many advanced techniques and treatments are used in IVF and this increases the risk on the baby. Mostly it is seen that such babies are born before the time and this can be very difficult. In some cases the babies might be below the average weight. So there are some abnormalities associated with the baby.
- Not meant for everyone – Though IVF is able to cure different kinds of infertility problems but there are cases where even IVF does not work. So it is difficult to say that IVF works for everyone or it is the solution for all kinds of infertility problems.
Ultimately you need to consult your infertility specialist as the pros and cons can vary from one individual to the other. The doctor can best help you in this concern and can guide you properly. Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour is the best name in this concern with positive reviews and great reputation. If you wish to begin with this process, do check out the dr shivani sachdev review first and then go ahead consulting the expert regarding your case.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter