An old saying is “The Human Body is the best picture of the human soul”, and when you are trying to conceive a whole new life, why not takes some healthy diets to maximize your chances? In nature each substance is there to serve a particular purpose, so is for good fertility. Though fast food, unhealthy food, or an unbalanced diet is always evil for your body, there are some foods that are particularly not good for your fertility at all.
Diet to Enhance Fertility
Typically, fertility depends on the ability of egg productions in females and the number of sperm counts in males. If couples, who are willing to conceive include the following substances in their diet, it can do wonders for their fertility.
- Foods Containing Antioxidant
Antioxidants help to reduce the free radicals thus minimize the damage to the cells in your body including egg and sperm-producing cells. Antioxidants serve a special purpose such as Vitamin E increases sperm motility; Vitamin C maintains normal ovulation in women; Zinc regulates normal hormonal function, and Lignans maintains ovarian and uterine health in women and protest health in men.
- Foods to Intake: Citrus fruits (Oranges, Lemon) and green vegetables (Capsicum, spinach, Broccoli) are the best sources of Vitamin C. Vegetable oils and Grains are rich in Vitamin E. Zinc can be consumed by Seafood, nuts, and milk. Sesame seeds and whole grains are the sources for Lignans.
- Foods Containing Omega 3
Omega 3fatty acids help in encouraging a healthy uterus in females and increases sperm quality in males. It also regulates hormones and pumps blood supply in the sexual organs thus increases fertility. It also helps in avoiding premature labor in a pregnant woman.
- Foods to Intake: Apart from fish that is considered the best food for the Omega 3, walnuts and flax seeds are equally effective for a vegetarian’s needs.
- Foods Containing Fiber
Fibers are essential for balancing hormones in your body by eliminating unrequired hormones. It helps in metabolism and eliminates extra estrogen. It helps to keep a mandatory blood sugar level.
- Foods to Intake: Whole grain, beans, fruits, vegetables, sweet potatoes, oats.
- Dairy Products with Full Fat
Full-fat dairy products provide calcium and essential fats that help in fertility and sustain the pregnancy.
- Foods to Intake: Full cream milk, yogurt, cheese
Multivitamins containing folate and iron eliminate the risk of ovulatory infertility. But it should be taken in a limited amount, only after consulting a doctor. You can consult doctors in SCI IVF HOSPITAL – Fertility Clinic in Delhi.
Diet to Eliminate for Good Fertility
There are some items that must be excluded from the diet for good fertility.
- Avoid excess carbs in your food. However, lower carb or refined carb food is essential to maintain a healthy weight.
- Reduce caffeine intake, smoking, and excess alcohol.
- Avoid high sugar drinks such as soft drinks or carbonated drinks.
- Avoid high mercury fishes such as Tuna and swordfish.
- Eliminate raw meat and processed food from your diet.
Along with a healthy diet, you must exercise daily. A healthy diet may not guarantee your possibility to conceive as it cannot cure any sexual organ damage. Even if you face any infertility issues, contact SCI IVF HOSPITAL – Best Infertility Clinic in Delhi NCR for further help.
Surrogacy treatment is a unique technique involved called “in vitro fertilization” (IVF) which makes it possible to gather eggs from the mother and fertilize them with the sperm from the father and place the embryo into the uterus of a gestational surrogate. The surrogate then carries the baby until birth. To avail this treatment, you can consider Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour
There are basically two types of this Surrogacy practices prevailing in SCI IVF Hospital in Indian and are explained below:
- Traditional/ Natural/ Partial Surrogacy
- Gestational Surrogacy
What is the Medical Process of Surrogacy?
The Best Surrogacy Centre in Delhi follows the medical process where the surrogate becomes pregnant through a procedure called in vitro fertilization (IVF). An embryo will be created in the laboratory and transferred to the surrogate’s uterus, and she will not be genetically related to the child.
Further additional four steps are given that are performed by the best surrogacy clinic in Delhi by which you can understand the concept better:
- The clinics firsts ensure your health condition. You have to go through some medical psychological and social evaluations to ensure you meet all requirements of Surrogacy.
- Embryo transfer is the important part performed by the best surrogacy services in Delhi. In this process, the Embryo is first grown for five days and then the embryo is transferred using a catheter, which is inserted through the cervix into the uterus.
- In the third step you will be continuously monitored as after a week of the embryo transfer, you will return to the fertility clinic so the doctor can measure your pregnancy hormone levels. An HCG count of 50 or higher indicates a positive, stable pregnancy, and a count over 200 may indicate multiple pregnancies. You can get a Surrogacy center in Delhi that is always there to guide you.
- The last process is all about completing the six-week ultrasound cycle where you may be released to your own OB/GYN, or you may complete another ultrasound around 12 weeks before being released from the fertility clinic’s practice to your own OB/GYN. After this, you can start your parental Care.
In India, the population is high where you can avail the best Surrogacy Treatment. You can search the online media to avail all the information regarding Surrogacy treatment. The Surrogacy treatment is the best way for the parents to avail the experience of having their own child.