Diet for acne free skin: A balanced diet is the solution to control acne breakouts. Here are 10 foods that will help you get rid of it.
Are you facing acne trouble? A balanced diet along with a healthy lifestyle can help you cure it, say experts. Preeti Seth, Cosmetologist, Pachouli Wellness Clinic, Delhi, and Prabhu Mishra, senior cosmetologist, SCI International Hospital, Delhi, tell you about the best foods to keep acne at bay:
- Brown rice: Brown rice is a rich source of vitamin B, protein, magnesium, and several antioxidants. For acne, vitamin B acts as our skin’s stress fighter, which will help regulate hormones levels and prevent the likelihood of breakouts.
- Fennel: If you are looking for a natural skin cleanser, eat fennel. This licorice-tasting root vegetable can improve digestion, reduce swelling and flush out excess fluids and toxins from your skin.
- Garlic: Garlic is another superfood that helps fight inflammation. Garlic is full of a naturally occurring chemical called allicin, which kills off harmful bacteria and viruses that your body might be fighting, so it’s proven to be good for reducing inflammation in acne.
- Alfalfa sprouts: It looks like grass, but these sprouts are packed with valuable, skin-clearing nutrients. Alfalfa sprouts contain live enzymes which fight inflammation.
- Broccoli: It is the perfect skin-clearing food. Broccoli contains vitamins A, B complex, C, E, and K. These antioxidants fight radical damage and make your skin glow.
- Fish: Known to be a good source of omega-3 and 6-fatty acids, fish is excellent for acne-prone skin. These acids reduce inflammation in the skin. Sardine and salmon are also good for skin.
- Nuts: Deficiencies in minerals, such as zinc and selenium, have been linked to acne. Most nuts contain selenium, vitamin E, copper, magnesium, manganese, potassium, calcium and iron, which are essential for healthy skin.
- Green tea: Many studies show that green tea helps fight acne. Drink more green tea throughout the day, and try applying cool tea bags or a cloth dipped in cool green tea to acne-prone areas of your face for 10-15 minutes.
- Red grapes: The fruit and seed contain powerful natural chemicals and antioxidants that have been shown to treat inflammatory skin conditions, such as psoriasis and eczema. On top of this, grapes can also help to control the side effects of allergic reactions on skin.
- Foods rich in vitamin A and carotenoids: Carotenoids are used in anti-inflammatory drugs for treatment for acne. Rich sources of carotenoids include carrot juice, carrots, spinach, kale, cantaloupe, vegetable soup, mangoes, papaya, instant fortified oatmeal, frozen peas and tomato juice. Fresh and canned peaches and red bell peppers provide modest amounts of carotenoid.
Content Source- https://www.hindustantimes.com/fitness/acne-free-diet-10-foods-to-help-you-get-rid-of-the-skin-condition/story-vyWHO2GFCoWtt2YWU9AVNJ.html
Today there are a lot of women suffering from PCOS. It is a disorder in which the menstrual cycle is not regular and in some cases may be absent too. This means that if you are suffering from PCOS you will face ovulation issues and therefore can create problem in conceiving too. Though medications and change in lifestyle can help you in overcoming PCOS but sometimes these treatments may not be effective. Despite of your efforts you might not be able to get pregnant. So IVF is the process to treat PCOS and combat it in an effective manner.
What is PCOS?
As the name indicates it is an ovulation syndrome wherein the egg does not form. When egg is not formed, this means there is nothing for the fertilization. If fertilization does not take place then how pregnancy is possible. There is a small cyst in the ovary which might increase and block the passage for the sperms thereby complicating the situation. So PCOS can be dangerous for the women as it does not allow them to conceive.
How to treat PCOS?
Usually women suffering from PCOS take medications to get rid of the same but once these are ineffective, the only option left is to try IVF. With the help of the IVF process, the doctor will implant a healthy and fertilised embryo into the uterus so that it can grow naturally. This is how IVF can help you in getting pregnant and enjoy parenthood without any problem. The best part about the process is that PCOS results in a lot of pain and with IVF one can find a solution to the same as well. You will no more feel any cramps but suppressing other signs of PCOS too like hair loss, acne etc. In course of time you will be able to feel a lot of relief with your PCOS symptoms too.
Consulting the specialist
The PCOS sufferers should not wait for a long time in case they are not able to conceive. Once they have tried for a few months, they should immediately head towards the specialist and week their guidance. PCOS should not be taken lightly as it can create problems in pregnancy so getting connected with an infertility expert can help you in many ways. Now there are several infertility experts you would come across but Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour is definitely the best in North India. With a long track of successful results, she does magic. Her IVF and dr shivani surrogacy clinic both are quite popular and offers treatments for male infertility as well. So you find all the services under one roof thereby saving both time and money.
Approaching the doctor on time can be good as the process can be started at the earliest. Also you can get rid of your PCOS and leave a healthy life once IVF is over. You get blessed with a baby which you think would not be possible. Thus IVF is advantageous in many cases and that is why it is a boon in medical science.
IVF has been into existence since a long time with a number of successful results. Many couples have tried IVF and have been happy with the outcomes received. They will be able to extend their family and enjoy parenthood. Treating infertility is not easy. Though there are other solutions apart from IVF that can work for you but the response is not as good as IVF. This is the reason that most of the couples who are facing infertility usually rely on IVF for the successful results. There is no doubt that this process can do wonders for you and has far reaching effects too.
Though IVF has many advantages that the people look forward to but as everybody knows every coin has two sides and so is with the IVF. Just like there are pros of the IVF process, similarly there are certain cons too. Today we will talk about both the aspects related to the IVF treatment.
Advantages of IVF
- High success rate – One of the biggest advantages of IVF is the high success rate which seeks the attention of the couple. It is one of the best techniques that works for most of the couples and if performed in the right manner can definitely yield positive results. So the increasing number of positive cases is what makes it a popular choice of several couples.
- Improved IVF process – With advancements, the process of IVF is improving year by year and this ensures more refined results. So this is yet another benefit that comes your way.
Disadvantages of IVF
- Too costly – IVF process takes place in cycles and usually several attempts have to be made to be successful. Being a costly process, not everyone is able to give it a try.
- Takes time – It is a long process because you need to prepare in advance to get started with the process. In some cases you need to go for multiple cycles which can definitely be time consuming.
- Complexities for the baby – Today many advanced techniques and treatments are used in IVF and this increases the risk on the baby. Mostly it is seen that such babies are born before the time and this can be very difficult. In some cases the babies might be below the average weight. So there are some abnormalities associated with the baby.
- Not meant for everyone – Though IVF is able to cure different kinds of infertility problems but there are cases where even IVF does not work. So it is difficult to say that IVF works for everyone or it is the solution for all kinds of infertility problems.
Ultimately you need to consult your infertility specialist as the pros and cons can vary from one individual to the other. The doctor can best help you in this concern and can guide you properly. Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour is the best name in this concern with positive reviews and great reputation. If you wish to begin with this process, do check out the dr shivani sachdev review first and then go ahead consulting the expert regarding your case.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Dearest Dr. Shivani,
We cannot thank you enough.
You have made our dreams come true, and given us a beautiful baby Boy.
We will always be grateful to you, your team and everyone that has brought us to parenthood. Please accept our deepest gratitude and know that we will always remember you and that you will always be a part of our family.
Thank you so much!!
Lots of love
Angie + Scott + Baby Erik
Dear Dr Shivani,
It’s impossible to put into words our gratitude to you and your team. You have helped us to feel whole again and you will be in our hearts forever.
Thank you so much for helping to bring our precious angels for us i.e. Cian and Clava.
Much love to thanks
Lisa and Michael
Dear Dr. Shivani,
We are very thankful to you and your team at SCI IVF Centre for the wonderful gift of pregnancy which you have given us. After a very long time of trying to conceive, I finally become pregnant because of your efforts and wonderful treatment. Your team has given us the best gift of life.
Thank you so much Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour!!
Wish you all the
Success & Best Wishes,
Amit & Parul
Happy Patients come to express gratitude.
SCI IVF Centre Noida