Everyone is aware of the fact that surrogacy is a situation when a woman carries the child of another person. It is common, and people get a lot of benefits after opting for it and that too very soon. And for these benefits, most of the unexpected results turn into an expected one.
Earlier it was not very popular, but nowadays we can see that majority of the people are going for it. Take the example of a low cost surrogacy clinic in Delhi, where you will see that it gets hundreds of surrogacy patients daily. But now you have to know why it is very popular all over the world.
After knowing it, you would not have any second thoughts or some other things. So here are the reasons which will tell you why surrogacy is popular all over the world. Just go through them, and you would get the right answer to this particular question.
- The treatment is not so expensive- Nowadays, the treatment is not so expensive, and you can also get some additional advantages from it. Believe it or not, but for this reason, no one says no to this treatment and thinks that they are doing the right thing. Just try it out and see something which you have never expected before. Even the best surrogacy doctor in Delhi would not charge you too much for this treatment.
- Even some famous celebrities are opting for it- Not only common man but even the celebrities are also opting for this process. It makes their doors clear, and they would not have to face any further difficulties. In the beginning, people think that it is a matter of joke, but after seeing them, they understand its real value. Make a note of this thing and mark it as a very important and crucial point.
- Doctors are increasing- You would see that there was a time when surrogacy doctors were not enough, and people faced problems for it. But nowadays, as the cases are growing day by day, the doctors are also increasing. They are not only specialists but can also give you some positive results from it. One of the leading specialists is Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour, whom people can trust without reading any reviews.
- It is a quicker process- You cannot imagine that this process is quicker and can be completed very soon. If you think that it is a rumor, then go for the process at least once and get to see something very special. Whoever went for it has given their best feedbacks and ratings about the treatment. Not only this, but they have also recommended this thing to all their friends and the other persons. And it is guaranteed that you would never get any chances or scopes of disappointment.
Therefore, these are the reasons which will tell you why surrogacy is popular all over the world. Read them carefully, and you would never have any further doubts and queries.
Today we can see that surrogacy treatment is popular all over the world, and women are getting benefits from it. In some of the places, it is illegal, but that does not bother anyone from getting it done. Even the doctors are having a considerable share of profits due to the increase in surrogacy cases. Every year there are thousands of cases, and after having this treatment, people get certain knowledge about it.
The leading example of this thing is the best surrogacy clinic in Delhi NCR where the treatment is modernized. Because of it they get better patients and can easily give them a nice treatment. But today we can see there are a lot of speculations about the surrogacy treatment which are becoming people’s mindset. Try not to follow them so that you can come up with your own personal opinion.
Even the best specialist of IVF Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour tells all her patients not to follow these speculations. In other words, you can also tell that they are baseless and do not have any proper significance. Here are the speculations about surrogacy which you should never follow. After going through them, you can easily make a fair decision among yourself.
- It is only for the rich persons and celebrities- People often have this misconception that surrogacy treatment is only for the rich persons and celebrities. The simple reason behind this thing is that it is the costliest treatment that many common people cannot afford. But now rather than worrying about the cost common people are opting for this treatment and getting some fine results. Therefore you can freely avoid this speculation as it does not have any kind of meaning.
- You do not have to go for any test before the treatment- One of the worst speculations which can affect a person who knows nothing about surrogacy. If you do not go for any test before its treatment, then you would never get qualified. These tests are compulsory and can also decide whether you are eligible for this treatment or not. There is an IVF specialist doctor in Delhi who recommends this test to everyone so that they get a clear idea.
- After surrogacy women handover the child to his/her father- No one knows that from where did this speculation generate and how people made it an official statement. In some cases, the woman handovers the child to his/her father but it is not always. Majority of the time the child remains with his/her mother. Therefore whenever you hear this thing, just turn it a deaf ear and never hear it again.
- There is no special rapport between you and your child- Remember that a rapport only comes if you give a better time to your children. It does not matter if he/she is not your biological child, but all you have to do is to understand. The moment you start understanding him/her a special rapport will be created automatically.
Therefore, strictly avoid these speculations and come up with your own views and ideas.
Doctors usually suggest surrogacy as last resort to multiple IUI and IVF failures or in cases of extreme medical conditions like Cancer or extreme cases of PCOS and PCOD. It can also be opted by single parents or same sex couples or by those females who have uterus abnormalities or cases of unexplained infertility.
Treating PCOS with IVF
Surrogate Mother: One who carries the child of a couple for nine-month term under a legal contract is known as surrogate mother. It is always important to make sure that the surrogate mother knows all the regulations and laws under which she has agreed to bear the child in her womb. Surrogate mother is compensated for their entire pregnancy duration by the intended parents.There is always a risk involved when directly dealing with the surrogate. So, it is required to go for surrogacy from either surrogacy clinic or agency. This will help you save your time as well as cost. Surrogacy clinics are the best choice as these are reliable and compliance legally during the entire procedure of surrogacy.
Surrogacy might not be the pathway that has been decided, but it is the road chosen when there is no option left after trying multiple fertility treatments to conceive a baby. Surrogate mother parts the most important role during surrogacy because she is the one who carries a baby for the entire nine-month duration. Surrogacy clinics or agencies are the ways to find an eligible surrogate mother.
What Should Be the Qualities of A Surrogate Mother Before Her Selection For Surrogacy Procedure?
A woman must eligible to be a surrogate mother if she fulfills the below-mentioned parameters. Always check these parameters before finalizing a surrogate mother.
- Female who is a non-smoker and non-alcoholic proves to be the best surrogate mother.
- Female between 21-35 years of age is best suited for the role of surrogate mother.
- Female with the regular menstrual cycle.
- Female with a valid identity.
- Female with accurate BMI.
- No other medical history.
- Must have given birth to a child in the past.
- A responsible female with a normal lifestyle.
- No older history of criminal offense.
- There are various surrogacy clinics, which provide surrogate mother through mutual and monetary consent in a legal manner.
What Questions to ask from surrogate before signing the contract?
Before signing the legal contract with the surrogate, you can ask her a few questions to make sure that you have chosen the best surrogate mother who can fulfill all your requirements. Go through the list of the common questions that are asked by the intended parents to the surrogate occasionally.
- What is the reason behind becoming a surrogate?
- How many successful pregnancies without complications she has been through?
- Does she enjoy pregnancy time?
- Is there strong support to help during pregnancy?
- Is she agree to become surrogate for you?
- Does she have any problem, with you and your partner?
The questions and interrogation will help you in communicating your concerns and needs directly to the surrogate mother. Plan appropriately and go for the best selections of a surrogate mother.