Surrogacy treatment is a unique technique involved called “in vitro fertilization” (IVF) which makes it possible to gather eggs from the mother and fertilize them with the sperm from the father and place the embryo into the uterus of a gestational surrogate. The surrogate then carries the baby until birth. To avail this treatment, you can consider Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour
There are basically two types of this Surrogacy practices prevailing in SCI IVF Hospital in Indian and are explained below:
- Traditional/ Natural/ Partial Surrogacy
- Gestational Surrogacy
What is the Medical Process of Surrogacy?
The Best Surrogacy Centre in Delhi follows the medical process where the surrogate becomes pregnant through a procedure called in vitro fertilization (IVF). An embryo will be created in the laboratory and transferred to the surrogate’s uterus, and she will not be genetically related to the child.
Further additional four steps are given that are performed by the best surrogacy clinic in Delhi by which you can understand the concept better:
- The clinics firsts ensure your health condition. You have to go through some medical psychological and social evaluations to ensure you meet all requirements of Surrogacy.
- Embryo transfer is the important part performed by the best surrogacy services in Delhi. In this process, the Embryo is first grown for five days and then the embryo is transferred using a catheter, which is inserted through the cervix into the uterus.
- In the third step you will be continuously monitored as after a week of the embryo transfer, you will return to the fertility clinic so the doctor can measure your pregnancy hormone levels. An HCG count of 50 or higher indicates a positive, stable pregnancy, and a count over 200 may indicate multiple pregnancies. You can get a Surrogacy center in Delhi that is always there to guide you.
- The last process is all about completing the six-week ultrasound cycle where you may be released to your own OB/GYN, or you may complete another ultrasound around 12 weeks before being released from the fertility clinic’s practice to your own OB/GYN. After this, you can start your parental Care.
In India, the population is high where you can avail the best Surrogacy Treatment. You can search the online media to avail all the information regarding Surrogacy treatment. The Surrogacy treatment is the best way for the parents to avail the experience of having their own child.