Parenthood through surrogacy is very easy and it has paved a new way for the couples to have a baby even after facing the problem of infertility. For those intended parents who are looking to have surrogated baby has to follow few step and these are mentioned below:
- The first thing that you should do is to have initial consultation about the plan with your doctor
- The next is to select the egg donor and the donor should be between age 21 to 29
- The next process is the screening and selection of surrogate
- Prior to the process, you should also have medical screening
- You should also have legal agreement between egg donor and surrogate candidate
After this, the process of in-virto fertilization and embryo transfer takes place at IVF clinic. The final is the joy of pregnancy when your team stays in support as you prepare for the birth of your child. This is when you at one side have all the legal papers done and you can also enjoy the phase of parenthood, which is due to the surrogacy. The process is the best solution for those couples who are facing the problem of infertility and even they can have baby.