IVF treatment is one of the most useful treatments for women as well as men who are suffering from infertility problems. Due to this reason, a lot of couples are suffering from the problem of conceiving opt for this treatment procedure. Here are some of the safe and affordable IVF treatments which hospitals provide.
Natural cycle IVF
This is one of the most popular and natural processes in IVF treatment, which most of the hospitals provide. Such kinds of IVF processes do not involve any kind of stimulation of the woman’s ovaries for producing eggs for collection. Only one egg is being produced, which normally happens at the time of the menstrual cycle. This egg is then fertilized with her partner’s sperm manually.
This helps in producing a natural embryo and it comes with a lot of advantages since it does not include any kind of ovarian hyperstimulation. As per some of the surrogacy treatment centers in Delhi, a lot of cultures easily accept since spare embryos are not created, which later on has to be disposed of.
Mild stimulation IVF
This is yet another IVF treatment, which is quite effective for patients who are suffering from the problem of infertility. The process is quite similar to that of the natural process of fertilization. The only difference that lies here is hormones are used for stimulating the ovaries for producing eggs. But, such hormones are used in a low dose and that too for a short time.
Opting for this process helps in lowering the threat of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome, especially in those women who have the problem of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. With the help of a mild stimulation process, the treatment for stopping the menstrual cycle can be done. Most of the IVF specialist in Delhi NCR opt for this method if you are suffering from PCOS.
Embryo transfer is yet another most popular method of in vitro fertilization. It has been found that the process of fertilization is almost the same. Different options are there based on the transferring of the embryos either two to three days or five to six days. Transferring of the embryos is yet another most important step, which is an essential step in the process of the in-vitro fertilization process. As per some of the best surrogacy clinics in Delhi, the SCI IVF hospital provides this treatment since embryo transfer plays a significant role in deciding about the success of IVF treatments.
- Transferring of the fresh embryo: As soon as the process of IVF treatment comes to an end, the fertilized egg is used for culturing for about one to two days, and the ones that are of good quality, are used for transferring. As per some of the IVF treatment hospital, women who are above forty, in such cases, two embryos can be transferred. For women, who are more than forty, in such cases, three embryos can be transferred.
- Transferring of fresh blastocyst transfer: In case, healthy embryos develop through IVF treatments, doctors wait for few days just to keep a check if any such eggs develop into blastocysts since it has a huge success rate compared to the other processes of embryo transferring methods.
Therefore, these are some of the best IVF treatment methods that most of the IVF treatments hospital offers.
Surrogacy is a promising treatment for infertility. It can potentially solve many intolerable difficulties that the infertile couples and their families face. A Surrogate or Surrogate Mother is a woman who bears a child on behalf of another woman, either from her own egg fertilized by the other woman’s partner or from the implantation of a fertilized egg from the other woman in her uterus.
A couple, who want to have baby through surrogacy, has to take a decision on the type of surrogacy they want to pursue.Surrogacy is categorized into two types:
In traditional surrogacy, the surrogate is biologically linked with child she carries thus this surrogacy is also known as partial or genetic surrogacy. The genetic relationship between child and surrogate makes traditional surrogacy emotionally complicated. Traditional surrogacy is mostly used by single men, same-sex male couples and women who cannot produce healthy eggs because they need a donor’s eggs. When the intended surrogate is inseminated with the semen of the husband of the couple, the procedure is known as straight surrogacy or traditional surrogacy.
Gestational surrogacy, also called partial surrogacy or host surrogacy, is the most common type of surrogacy today. In gestational surrogacy, the surrogate mother is not genetically related and will be free from all responsibilities after delivery of the child.
- When a sperm or an ovum is donated by a third party, fertilized by IVF, and transferred to a surrogate, it is called Gestational Partial Surrogacy.
- If both the sperm and ovum are donated by a third party, fertilized by IVF, and the resulting embryo is transferred to a surrogate, it is known as Gestational Full Surrogacy.
Traditional Surrogacy Vs Gestational Surrogacy
The major difference between gestational and traditional surrogacy is the surrogate’s biological connection to the child. Before opting surrogacy as an option, intended parents need to consider all of the following factors to decide between traditional vs. gestational surrogacy:
- Medical Process: Traditional surrogacy uses IUI, whereas gestational surrogacy uses IVF as medical procedure.
- Legal Process: Traditional surrogacy laws tend to be more complicated than gestational surrogacy laws. In traditional surrogacy, surrogate mother also has parental rights and need to be terminated after the baby is born.These additional legal procedures are not required in the gestational surrogacy process.
- Costs: The cost of gestational surrogacy is considered to be higher than that of traditional surrogacy. This cost difference is due to the different medical process it involves. IUI is less expensive than IVF and tends to involve fewer medical procedures and fertility treatments.
- Risks: Traditional surrogacy contains a greater emotional and legal risk than gestational surrogacy. In traditional surrogacy, being the biological mother of child, surrogate mother may possess emotional feelings for the baby. In that case, she can theoretically challenge the surrogacy arrangement in court, which could result in a lengthy and expensive legal battle for everyone involved.
- Acceptance: Traditional surrogacy is banned in many countries including India due to its legal and emotional complications; whereas this is not the case with gestational surrogacy.