We introduce ourselves as Mrs. Romila Jha and Mr. Kamal Jha and we’re here to talk about Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour. I am a proud mother of a baby girl who is playing with me right now. When I look at her the people I remember are my husband and Dr. Shivani. My husband stood beside me through thick and thin. Dr. Sachdev not only treated me, but she also gave me strong support.
Complications before my delivery and meeting my savior
I experienced several complications before and after my pregnancy. I had a cyst a year before I conceived. I went to another gynecologist and asked for advice. She told me that nothing would go wrong if she delivered. Unfortunately, that was not the case and I had too much bleeding during delivery and I lost my first baby. It took us quite a long time to come out of the shock. Then we decided to consult a doctor after I become pregnant once again. My husband was also of the same opinion. Finally one of my relatives suggested the name of Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour.
The day I met the good doctor
We went to meet the doctor at her Delhi chamber with a tottering heart and a glimmer of hope. She listened to us very patiently, studied the reports minutely, and then took me for a checkup. She suggested that we should go for IVF or C section as normal delivery would not be possible for me. Dr. Shivani Sachdev also gave some medications and a few routine clinical exams.
The treatment and delivery
We did our bit of research about IVF and learned that the success rate was low for this treatment. I am not ashamed to admit we also consulted other clinics too who promised us 90% positive chances of delivery. Finally, we went back to Dr. Shivani and opted for IVF. She didn’t show us figures nor did she promise us anything. She told us to hold on to our faith and trust her. After a long treatment that went for a few months, finally, I delivered!
Finally, my baby in my hands and the doctor becomes our savior
I couldn’t believe my eyes when the nurse gave my life in my hands. Dr. Shivani reviewed my reports and told me I was fine. Words are secondary to the gratitude I have for this doctor. She is a messiah for us and is truly a humanitarian doctor. Thank you, Madam!
EmbyroScope is an innovative time-lapse technology used to maintain the essential physiological conditions required by a living embryo while they are in the IVF laboratory.It has an integrated time lapse system that has a camera that continuously monitor and analyze the development of embryos and captures images and records them as a video for further use.The specially designed Embryoscope combines an incubator, high resolution camera, built-in microscope and computer software to automatically take several images of the embryos up to every 7 minutes.The time-lapse videos of individual embryos are recorded while at the same time the other embryos keep undisturbed in their stable culture environment.Advanced software allows the embryologist to select the best available single embryo in their stable culture environment with the highest chance of leading to a pregnancy and baby.
Advantages of the EmbryoScope
- Embryoscope supports incredible stable conditions for embryo development by providing an undisturbed culture environment same like those in the human body.
- It improves embryo selection and de-selection criteria by providing accurate and in-depth information to the embryologists together with the stable and undisturbed culture environment, in order to select embryos with the highest chance of success.
- It allows an Embryologists to analyze at embryos without taking them out of the incubator which significantly decrease potential stress that may encountered by the embryos.
- The Embryoscope can be helpful for the improvement IVF success rates. The single selected embryo with highest development potential allows high pregnancy rates including lowering the risks associated with multiple pregnancy.
- It provides detailed information about the embryo development steps which is not available using a conventional microscope.
- The selection of embryos with the help of Embryoscope image information has the potential to significantly reduce the miscarriage rates compared with standard methods.
- With the help of an Embryoscope, an Embryologists can study and analyze more than 7200 minutes of an embryo’s development compared with the standard methods with 6-10 minutes.
- It provides the parents information about the embryo development and a film record of the medical development of their future child.
Results of Embryoscope
Embryoscope eliminate the need for removing the embryo from the incubator, which ultimately increases the probability of pregnancy chances as there is no need to handle the embryo.It has been found that embryos which follow specific division times and certain appropriate morphological changes have a much better chance of implantation.The chances of implantation are higher in cases in which the selection of embryo done by using Embryoscope technology.
The Embryoscope can be very helpful for the patient undergoing an assisted reproduction treatment. It is a remarkable fact that, the chances of desirable results are higher for patients who have selected more than one embryo, where the best one or two embryos are selected further for the assisted reproduction treatment. However, the stable culture conditions offered by the Embryoscope are likely to be a positive point to all type of patients.
You may contact Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour for your any EmbryoScope related questions. She is recognized as one of the best gynecologists and infertility specialist based in Delhi.