Surrogacy treatment is a unique technique involved called “in vitro fertilization” (IVF) which makes it possible to gather eggs from the mother and fertilize them with the sperm from the father and place the embryo into the uterus of a gestational surrogate. The surrogate then carries the baby until birth. To avail this treatment, you can consider Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour
There are basically two types of this Surrogacy practices prevailing in SCI IVF Hospital in Indian and are explained below:
- Traditional/ Natural/ Partial Surrogacy
- Gestational Surrogacy
What is the Medical Process of Surrogacy?
The Best Surrogacy Centre in Delhi follows the medical process where the surrogate becomes pregnant through a procedure called in vitro fertilization (IVF). An embryo will be created in the laboratory and transferred to the surrogate’s uterus, and she will not be genetically related to the child.
Further additional four steps are given that are performed by the best surrogacy clinic in Delhi by which you can understand the concept better:
- The clinics firsts ensure your health condition. You have to go through some medical psychological and social evaluations to ensure you meet all requirements of Surrogacy.
- Embryo transfer is the important part performed by the best surrogacy services in Delhi. In this process, the Embryo is first grown for five days and then the embryo is transferred using a catheter, which is inserted through the cervix into the uterus.
- In the third step you will be continuously monitored as after a week of the embryo transfer, you will return to the fertility clinic so the doctor can measure your pregnancy hormone levels. An HCG count of 50 or higher indicates a positive, stable pregnancy, and a count over 200 may indicate multiple pregnancies. You can get a Surrogacy center in Delhi that is always there to guide you.
- The last process is all about completing the six-week ultrasound cycle where you may be released to your own OB/GYN, or you may complete another ultrasound around 12 weeks before being released from the fertility clinic’s practice to your own OB/GYN. After this, you can start your parental Care.
In India, the population is high where you can avail the best Surrogacy Treatment. You can search the online media to avail all the information regarding Surrogacy treatment. The Surrogacy treatment is the best way for the parents to avail the experience of having their own child.
Low-cost surrogacy clinic in Delhi may start from Rs 15, 00,300 up to Rs 2, 03,150. Gestational surrogacy is one of the most successful treatments. Moreover, it is chosen over other surrogacy methods. Surrogacy is not completed without IVF techniques. Eggs and sperms are collected from the female and male partners or donors, and then mixing is done in the laboratory, after that all fertilization is processed. The overall cost gets decreased if the couple can donate their eggs or frozen fertilized embryos.
Involvements of costs in surrogacy
The process of surrogacy involves fees to the:
- Gestational carrier
- Social worker
- Along with legal and medical costs
- Also, it adds money to cover the carrier’s maternity wardrobe
- Medicines and disposables consumed expenses.
- It also includes the costs of harvesting the egg or embryo
The best surrogacy center in Delhi will always let the couple know about the different requirements of money that are involved in the procedure. This helps the patients to prepare both financially and mentally. None of the centers that are renowned as well as reputed will hide any cost from the patient from the very first day.
Advice from the doctors regarding choosing a surrogate
The best surrogacy clinic in Delhi is currently not having any rules or regulations which the patients need to follow prior to choosing a surrogate mother. There are few points that are maintained by the best surrogacy doctors in Delhi which include the experts’ advice about the procedure of selecting a surrogate mother. Some of the points are mentioned below:
- The age of the mother should be minimum of 21 years old
- The surrogate mother should have a good record of giving birth to a healthy baby. This will help the doctors to understand if there are any underlying risks associated with the pregnancy or not. The bond of the surrogate mother along with the newborn can also be determined with this procedure.
- The surrogacy center in Delhi also conducts a psychological screening test. the surrogate mother should positively pass that test so that the medical experts be sure that there are no issues with the mother when the newborn will be given to his/her new parents. Good mental health will help the surrogate mother to recover quickly.
- Best surrogacy services in Delhi always make sure that there is a contract between the surrogate and the family who s opting for the procedure. The contract must clearly include the role and responsibilities of the surrogate and also the family that they are supposed to play during the time of the pregnancy.
There are also many other factors that are related to surrogacy such as the condition of the surrogacy center, the success report of the clinic, the experience of the doctor, hygiene of the clinic, etc. All these factors when combined will give you a crystal clear idea about how the surrogacy treatment in Delhi works like. Do your research properly before choosing the best surrogacy doctor in Delhi.