Low-cost surrogacy clinic in Delhi may start from Rs 15, 00,300 up to Rs 2, 03,150. Gestational surrogacy is one of the most successful treatments. Moreover, it is chosen over other surrogacy methods. Surrogacy is not completed without IVF techniques. Eggs and sperms are collected from the female and male partners or donors, and then mixing is done in the laboratory, after that all fertilization is processed. The overall cost gets decreased if the couple can donate their eggs or frozen fertilized embryos.
Involvements of costs in surrogacy
The process of surrogacy involves fees to the:
- Gestational carrier
- Social worker
- Along with legal and medical costs
- Also, it adds money to cover the carrier’s maternity wardrobe
- Medicines and disposables consumed expenses.
- It also includes the costs of harvesting the egg or embryo
The best surrogacy center in Delhi will always let the couple know about the different requirements of money that are involved in the procedure. This helps the patients to prepare both financially and mentally. None of the centers that are renowned as well as reputed will hide any cost from the patient from the very first day.
Advice from the doctors regarding choosing a surrogate
The best surrogacy clinic in Delhi is currently not having any rules or regulations which the patients need to follow prior to choosing a surrogate mother. There are few points that are maintained by the best surrogacy doctors in Delhi which include the experts’ advice about the procedure of selecting a surrogate mother. Some of the points are mentioned below:
- The age of the mother should be minimum of 21 years old
- The surrogate mother should have a good record of giving birth to a healthy baby. This will help the doctors to understand if there are any underlying risks associated with the pregnancy or not. The bond of the surrogate mother along with the newborn can also be determined with this procedure.
- The surrogacy center in Delhi also conducts a psychological screening test. the surrogate mother should positively pass that test so that the medical experts be sure that there are no issues with the mother when the newborn will be given to his/her new parents. Good mental health will help the surrogate mother to recover quickly.
- Best surrogacy services in Delhi always make sure that there is a contract between the surrogate and the family who s opting for the procedure. The contract must clearly include the role and responsibilities of the surrogate and also the family that they are supposed to play during the time of the pregnancy.
There are also many other factors that are related to surrogacy such as the condition of the surrogacy center, the success report of the clinic, the experience of the doctor, hygiene of the clinic, etc. All these factors when combined will give you a crystal clear idea about how the surrogacy treatment in Delhi works like. Do your research properly before choosing the best surrogacy doctor in Delhi.