There are different things that men need to keep in mind that may help them to maintain a proper fertility rate of their sperm. According to Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour, the best In Vitro Fertilization expert in Delhi, more than 70 percent of couples suffer from either ovulation problems or issues regarding the fertility rate of male partners. To overcome different barriers that restrict males to generate their sperm fertility, they need to avoid different things and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Things Men Need to Avoid before and after IVF
It is true that males are considered as one of the two pillars of society. In our society men are granted as earning members of any family. For this reason, men are more prone to get affected by the increasing pressure of both their professional and personal life. This will also put a negative impact on the fertility rate of their sperm as well as decrease its count and make them struggle to get a healthy pregnancy. Therefore to overcome this issue, there are different things that men need to avoid are discussed below:
To be avoided before IVF
To get a better result and increase sperm count, there are different things that men need to avoid before having In Vitro Fertilization process:
- Excessive smoking may lead to a serious effect on reducing the fertility of the sperm, decrease the count and reduce the ability of the sperm to swim and fertilize the female egg.
- To generate healthy sperm men need to reduce their stress level. Excessive stress and anxiety may decrease both the quality and the count of the sperm.
- Overconsumption of alcohol may affect the quality of the semen in a bad way that leads to a reduction in the fertility rate and decrease the production of the sperm count.
To be avoided during IVF
To enjoy the effective result of In Vitro Fertilization Treatment, there are different things that men need to avoid after conducting the In Vitro Fertilization process:
- Avoid sitting for a hot water bath. This will increase the temperature if your testicles and affect the quality as well as the count of the sperm and may restrict you to get the best result of your In Vitro Fertilization treatment.
- Avoid excessive cycling.
- Sitting on the laptop may put a negative impact on the sperm and restrict it to process its function actively.
- Avoid overconsumption of different junk foods like oily foods, sweets, and different unhealthy foods. It would affect your lifestyle and increase your Body Mass Index.
- Men should need to avoid the use of lubricant while having sex. This will affect the fertility rate of sperm in a negative manner. In this case, men should use different essential oils like olive oil, baby oil, canola oil or different fertile- friendly lubricants.
Thus in order to avail, the best result of IVF men needs to avoid the above – mentioned things that may help them to develop good quality sperm. Besides this it will help to increase the fertility rate of the sperm and able them to enjoy happy and healthy parenthood.
Role of In-Vitro Fertilization in Having Baby? http://www.drshivanisachdevgour.in/blog/role-of-in-vitro-fertilization-in-having-baby/
IVF hospitals in Delhi provide fertility treatment to couples and deals with all types of genetic disorders and hormonal problems using the latest technology under the guidance of a highly qualified and internationally acclaimed fame doctor’s team. Each member qualified in its field and personally takes care of the patient coming from India and abroad and solves the underlying problem of the distressed couples. Clinics in India are leading in solving infertility cases that may be due to cystic fibrosis, blockage of the fallopian tubes, ovulation problems, low sperm count and the age of the patient or their medical history, play a very important role for unable to conceive the child after regular intercourse.
The dedication of the doctor’s team
The low-cost treatment, high standards of the doctors, the fertility clinics in India have attracted couples from all around the world to acquire the best service from the best IVF expert in Delhi who had solved many complex cases and had given the happiness of parenthood who have lost all hope. The couples can go for varied fertility treatments like IVF, IUI, ICSI, TESA, MESA and lastly the surrogacy procedure who have undergone various treatments in the clinics but all in vain. Few IVF cases in India, like no other country, from the recent month, will increase your faith towards the treatment are list below:
- Recently in Mumbai, the IVF clinics have recorded from the last six months that couples who are unable to conceive are due to diabetes among men that range above 45% and more.
- In Andhra Pradesh, a 74-year-old woman had delivered twin girls undergoing IVF treatment, which is quite a miracle in the history of science. The reason for delivering was to fulfill her dream of motherhood.
- In Panaji, Goa, an 81-year-old man and his 36-year-old wife underwent the IVF treatment and have delivered their first baby girl.
- A miraculous history of a 39-year-old woman had delivered her second baby under IVF treatment from the nine-year-old frozen embryos. After her first delivery under IVF treatment, she stored a few unfertilized embryos that she injected this year and had shown positive signs of pregnancy. This comes as a real miracle in the history of IVF treatment in one of the recognized clinics of Delhi.
India, the most trusted destination for IVF treatment
The childless couples visiting India are treated with all types of fertility problems in the renowned IVF clinics of India where they get the best and the positive treatment. The number of couples visiting India for their treatment is increasing every year because of the faith and the successful cases of fertility treatment in recent years compared to any other country. Researches had proved that 10- 15% of the couples are infertile in the country and the ratio of positive treatment is increasing every month.
Thus it is justified that India is the ultimate destination for the infertile couples and their trust is noteworthy. The clinics maintaining their standards according to the international patients by providing them with airport pickups and drop, accommodation facilities, international lounge as well the language-translation assistance for proper communication. Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour, the best IVF specialist doctor in Delhi had been successfully working in India and abroad who solved innumerable cases, thus her clients are very satisfied with her treatment. If you are facing a kind of fertility issue, she will be the right person to contact in Delhi.
Today IVF has become one of the most sort after choices of the couples. This is the treatment which is preferred by the couples who are not able to conceive due to some reason. There are a lot of internal problems which can be cured with IVF and the woman can conceive. Its high success rate is something that has really made the couples get attracted towards the treatment. But this entirely depends on your age. The chances of success are higher if you are 35 or below. As the women starts getting older, the chances go down.
In the present time, the health of the women is not a question but the age is. As already said above that age can definitely have an impact on the overall chances of success. The women with age 35 years will have higher chances than the older ones. If you too are looking for solutions to conceive then IVF can definitely be helpful. But the success rate depends on the number of factors and here are few of them.
Quality of eggs – The rate of success for any IVF treatment depends on the egg quality. If the eggs are healthy the chances of conceiving can increase a lot. Sometimes the intended mother is not healthy enough to produce the eggs and the couples take the help of the donor. In this case too you need to look for a healthy and young donor. The younger the donor will be, higher will be the quality of eggs and so will the chances to conceive.
Sperm count – The male sperm count can be another reason as why the female is unable to conceive. If the male does not produce enough sperms and are not able to swim and reach the eggs, pregnancy will not take place. In such a case too you need to take the help of the donor and only then the IVF can take place.
Following the tips of your specialist – Even the doctor shares a few tips to improve the success rate. It is very necessary to follow the same so that it can lead to a healthy pregnancy. Dr Shivani Delhi is one of the best specialists offering IVF treatment to many couples. She has a team of experts to guide and assist you. With the assistance of dr shivani sachdev gour you can look forward to successful results that you have been waiting for. Follow her advice and see the result yourself.
Right steps of the process – IVF process needs to be followed correctly to get the desired results. This is possible when you get in touch with an experienced specialist like Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour. If you are looking forward to positive results then consulting the right doctor can make a big difference. The way the treatment is initiated can definitely help and make sure it reaches the destination too.
So it becomes essential for the couples to have an idea about what can boost the success rate of IVF and accordingly follow the same to get the positive outcomes.