The meaning of surrogacy is different for each and every person. In the case of intended parents, this is the way they find to complete their family and make their dreams of parenthood true. And for the surrogates, it is a time for them to give someone the ultimate happiness they need. The journey of surrogates and the family who opts for this method is an extraordinary journey and the best surrogacy doctor in Delhi tries their level best to give a deeply rewarding experience to the families who opt for this method.
Who chooses surrogates?
A woman considers a surrogate for various reasons. Some of the reasons are:
- When a woman undergoes surrogacy and the uterus was removed during the procedure
- Medical issues with the uterus
- Some conditions can increase the risks in pregnancy such as severe heart disease.
- When a woman tried to get pregnant with the help of assisted reproduction techniques, for example, IVF.
There are some people who want to have a child but cannot be successful due to their marital status, unable to adopt, or age. Perhaps surrogates have made this wish true by carrying a child for them and giving birth to the infant. Gay men also wish to use the method of traditional surrogacy. One of the men uses their sperm for fertilization. Artificial insemination allows the surrogate’s egg to fertilize with the sperm of the man. The surrogates further carry the baby for the couple and give birth to the infant. Sometimes gay couples also opt to choose an egg donor, the donated egg gets fertilized, and further, the embryo gets implanted in a surrogate to carry the child until the time of birth. The best surrogacy doctor in Delhi provides proper assistance regarding the matter.
Points to remember before choosing a surrogate
Currently, there are no particular rules and regulations which you have to follow before choosing a surrogate mother. But there are various points maintained by the best surrogacy center in Delhi in which experts agree about how to select a surrogate mother. Some of the points are:
- The minimum age of the surrogate mother should be at least 21 years old
- Have a record of giving birth to a healthy baby. It will help to understand if there are any medical risks that are associated with the pregnancy or childbirth and also determine the emotional bonding the surrogate has for the newborn.
- The surrogate must pass a psychological screening held by a mental health expert so that any issues associated with giving the infant after the birth can be uncovered.
- The surrogate must sign a contract which states the responsibilities and role they have during the time of pregnancy, for example, prenatal care, and also confirm to give the infant after birth.
The best surrogacy center in Delhi always makes it a point that they give a fulfilling experience to the ones who opt for surrogacy. There are no hidden rules or costs for anyone.
You may contact Dr. Nupur Garg & Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour who will give you the best advice about surrogacy. SCI IVF Centre is the ideal place where you will be able to get the best information along with the best candidate who can make your dream of parenthood true.