Everyone is aware of the fact that men face the problems of infertility in their life after marriage. So, in this case, it becomes difficult for their partners to become pregnant, and then things get worse. Sometimes it also happens that pregnancy is failed and there are no further changes in the future. All you can do is to go for treatment and check the rate of fertility within you.
The process is very easier and would never take so much time. Just take the example of a fertility centre in Noida and there you can see how the process is done. But if you want to know it personally then here are a few processes which will tell you half of the things. Just go through them and get the right answers to all your questions within a very short span of time.
- Be prepared for an evaluation test- The first thing is to be prepared for an evaluation test where you would be asked a few things about your private life. It can be things like your medical history and sex life that can be disclosed in this process. Go for it and see how you get some fair results and that too very soon.
- A thorough analysis of your sperm and semen- After the evaluation test, you would be asked for a thorough analysis of your sperm and semen. If your sperm count is more, then there is no doubt that it is a case of fertility. But if it is less, then you can face dire consequences in the future. One of the best IVF clinics in Noida is an expert in doing this particular thing.
- A physical examination- This exam can search varicoceles and remove them within a very short span of time. Here all your problems can be detected, and you will know whether you are qualified for this process or not. Make a note of this particular point and mark it as a significant and crucial one.
- Evaluation of your hormone- Remember this thing that if there is a problem in your hormone, then you can face huge troubles. It would lead to infertility and half of the things can go wrong. Take this thing into your consideration and never ever forget it in the future.
- Generic examination- There can be various diseases in your sperm, and you have to get rid of them through this examination. If you can do it, then everything will be positive, and you can also expect a fair result.
- A final surgery- Last but not least is a final surgery which sees that whether there are any ejaculation problems or not. The moment you are clear with this step, and then there is no doubt that it is fertility. The two best IVF specialists Dr Nupur Garg & Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour also advises this thing to all their patients.
Therefore, these are some processes of checking fertility in men which you have to notice. Just go through them and get the best results as quickly as possible.