Infertility is a growing problem; many women are suffering from this problem. Women with infertility cannot get pregnant. Generally, this happens from having regular unprotected sex for more than a year. Every mother wants to enjoy their motherhood and knowing your infertility problems from an early stage can help you get the female infertility treatment in time.
The best way to know if you have infertility is looking for the symptoms of infertility. The main symptom of infertility is not been able to conceive a baby. But if you want to get sure about it, there are many other signs and symptoms that you can look for.
Signs and symptoms of infertility
There are many signs and symptoms that help to identify infertility in women or females. Not having a baby is the main symptom of infertility but other symptoms might help early treatment. Some of the common symptoms and signs of infertility in women are given below.
- Abnormal menstrual cycle and heavy bleeding than usual
- Sudden loss of hair and much more than usual
- Sudden weight gain and changes of shape in the body
- Irregular menstrual cycle, the gap between every cycle changes every month
- Increase of acne in the skin and also skin changes
- Back pain, painful cramps, pelvic pain, and other pains during the menstrual cycle
- Losing interest in sex or pain during sex
- Absence of the menstrual period, some cases you might never have the cycle and in some cases, the cycle might stop suddenly
- Sudden hair growth on the chest, thin and lips and they are dark
- White discharge from the nipple which is not related to breast milk
Treatment of infertility
Treatment of infertility depends on many different factors and signs of infertility in women. Also, treatment may vary depending on the age of a person. There are many myths out there that with time infertility get resolved but do not believe in those. The only way the infertility problems in women can be solved is through medical processes. Some of the common treatment of infertility is mentioned below.
If you are unable to conceive a baby even after taking medication for 4 to 6 months, the doctor might give you hormone injections to help you ovulate. Hormone injection is very effective in most cases of infertility.
Blocked fallopian tubes
One of the most common reasons for having infertility is a blockage in the fallopian tubes. These blockages made by scars give trouble to the egg and make it impossible to travel through the fallopian tube.
Most commonly it happens if you are having a condition called endometriosis. Getting rid of those scars with surgery can increase the chances of having a baby.
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
Often the most used process of female infertility treatment is IVF. This process has the most success among all the other treatments. In this treatment, the doctor fertilizes the egg outside the body in a lab with the help of semen.
If you are confused about having infertility, you can visit a doctor when you see any of the above-mentioned symptoms.